I just ordered some new books today. One of my goals this year is to read more and I’ve set my goal at one new book per month. Something I believe I can reasonably achieve. Listed below are the books I will be reading. Have you read any of these? What did you think? What books do you recommend?
- The Millionaire Messenger: Make a Difference and a Fortune Sharing Your Advice – Brendon Burchard
- Aspire: Discovering Your Purpose Through the Power of Words – Kevin Hall
- Abundance: The Future Is Better Than You Think – Peter H. Diamandis
- Take the Stairs: 7 Steps to Achieving True Success – Rory Vaden
- No B.S. Price Strategy: The Ultimate No Holds Barred, Kick Butt, Take No Prisoners Guide to Profits, Power, and Prosperity – Dan S. Kennedy
- No B.S. Wealth Attraction in the New Economy – Dan S. Kennedy
- Become A Recognized Authority In Your Field – In 60 Days Or Less – Robert W. Bly
- How to Position Yourself As the Obvious Expert: Turbocharge Your Consulting or Coaching Business Now! – Elsom Eldridge Jr.