Ever since social media gained its power Facebook has proven to be one of the most powerful weapons of the social media. People especially the entrepreneurs have been using this weapon to strong arm their business and promote it. Over the past decade, it has been seen that people find it to be a brilliant and an excellent medium to reach out to their targeted audience. So if you think you have the right idea in your mind for your business promotion and you need the right execution then Facebook ads can help you with that.
How are Facebook ads helpful?
We must agree to the fact that almost 90% of this world that is aware of how to use the web and social media operates Facebook. That is why this is one of the biggest advantages to the entrepreneurs as they can target a large audience via this platform. The ads they post on the Facebook would be visible to most of the users who have been looking for the similar services. This way they can come in contact with each other and hence the growth of the business is definitely ensured.
But when you finally decide to make the Facebook ads, you must make sure that you do a good research before you land up on a conclusion of your ads. We have these amazing tips for you which are unbeatable for making your Facebook ads:
- Commence with a Goal: Before you want to make an ad you need to know that you have to develop a blueprint for that which will include what kind of response you want to see, what kind of audience you want to approach, style, format of your ad and most importantly you need to decide it beforehand that how are you going to increase the level of awareness in your audience regarding your Facebook ad and your business.
- Generate an Idea: You need to have an amazing idea on which you are going to base your ad entirely. The idea should be eye-catching and luring which should be potent enough to grab the attention of the audience in just a single go. This is what you need to have an epic Facebook ad for your business. It is often said that “a great idea leads to successful roads” and that is what you need to ensure that happens.
- Show people being happy with your products and services: This is the best way you can make the audience trust you and have faith in your services or products. There are times when we surf the web and using our Facebook accounts we come across so many ads and we are often distracted by the pictures of the people enjoying the products and services. That is what you have to do, you have to make people bail out on their surfing and visit your ad and images can be the best way to make that happen.
- The lesser the text, the more is the impact: Nobody likes to read a lot and everybody wants to read simple things which take less than seconds to understand. If your text is too much then it will be distracting and will not be visible to many people. The images that do not have so much of text distorting it are considered as the best advertising option and liked by everyone. So try and explain things with the images itself and avoid using too many words to explain and promote yourself. This is the best way by which you can attract more and more people.
- Keep your focus just on your message: We have seen so many ads where people have done a promotion via telling stories with huge texts. This irritates the followers and the audience and this is why it is always said that when you are working on an ad you need to keep it simple, short and effective. The clutter would just make it less effective and less lucrative. Just concentrate on the important part of the whole ad campaign and try to highlight it in the image or text. You can also consider using carousel format for multiple images with a single ad
- Use High-Resolution Images: This is very important part of any ad campaign because if the viewers are not able to see your visuals clearly then how do you expect them to be moved? The high-resolution pictures can create amazing looking ads because those ads have the potential to attract your audience. There is a Facebook Ads Guide which is always helping you manage your advertisements; you can look for the size specifications for a particular ad in that guide. It is always advisable to refer that guide.
- Be Creative: You need to play around with your ad and be creative in your approach and try something out of the box which no one has done. Look for the style and format trends that impress the viewers the most and that is what you have to follow with your different creative approach.
Facebook ads have the potential to transform your business into a great success. If you do it with utmost perfection and follow the above-mentioned tips, you can lead the digital advertising world.
I am Rohin, Cofounder & Director of a tech (Marketing Automation) startup Xplanck, which provides pure mobile-based digital marketing solutions for SMB sector. I previously Co-founded an EduTech startup EOS Edu Ventures and recently launched a Marketing Automation software called Adyogi for prominent E-commerce players. I am a Chartered Accountant & an MBA from Indian School of Business (ISB). I have an industry experience of more than 10 years and have worked with companies like ITC & KPMG.